Student Application small

Applying For A Student Visa? - We Can Help

To find out which Student Visa is right you, we recommend that you consult with one of our Registered Migration Agents and Experienced Immigration Solicitors. We can provide you with advice regarding your eligibility for a Student Visa and help you decide which Student Visa is most suitable for you. 

Before you apply for a Student Visa (except for Subclass 580), you must have been accepted to study full-time at an educational institution in Australia.

There are a total of 8 Student Visa subclasses:

  1. Higher Education Sector Visa
  2. Independent ELICOS Sector Visa
  3. Ausaid Sector Visa
  4. Student Guardian Visa
  5. Schools Sector Visa
  6. Postgraduate Research Sector Visa
  7. Non-award Sector Visa
  8. Vocational Education and Training Sector Visa

We can also advise you on your work rights, whether you can bring your family, healthcare requirements, how you can extend your stay in Australia and even appeal visa refusals on your half.

If however, your visa has been cancelled, you need to speak to one of our Registered Migration Agents and Experienced Immigration Solicitors immediately to discuss your visa status. It is very important that you do not become an unlawful citizen as this can affect your future prospects of being granted a visa.  We can help you request a revocation of the cancellation and apply for a bridging visa if necessary to prevent you from becoming an unlawful citizen.