Business Visa small

If Your Looking For Business Visa Assistance - We Can Help

Our Registered Migration Agents and Experienced Immigration Solicitors will be able to assist you and advise you in relation to the following business visas and circumstances.

There are a number of categories of business visas available to persons applying for a visa depending upon their needs and intentions.

457 Temporary Business Visa

The 457 visa application process is one of the most common and complicated procedures in Immigration Law. Applicants for the 457 Temporary Business visa can sponsor themselves as business owners. Established or new businesses will also qualify under the 457 visa stream. Applicants will become eligible to apply for permanent residence after 2 years of lodging the 457 visa application.

There are numerous details that you will need to provide about your business such as evidence that the business has been registered and/or is currently operating, and is satisfying training benchmarks. Our team of Registered Migration Agents and Experienced Immigration Solicitors are able to assist you to apply for this visa by telling you exactly what evidence is required, the documents needed and how a business can become an ‘approved’ sponsor.

Permanent Business Visas

There are various business visas which lead to permanent residence. These will allow you to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, sponsor your family members to live in Australia, have access to Medicare, access social security payments, study in Australia and be eligible for Australian citizenship. These are some of the types of permanent business visas available:

  • The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) is for persons who have previously sponsored themselves as business owners under the 457 Temporary Business stream is appropriate for employers who would like to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia on a permanent basis
  • The Business Innovation and Investment Visa is for persons who want to own and manage a new or existing business or want to make an investment in Australia
  • The Business Owner visa allows you to stay in Australia permanently for the purpose of owning a new or existing business.
  • The Investor visa is for people who have maintained their designated investments in Australia for at least 4 years.

Short Stay Business Visas

The Electronic Travel Authority lets you enter Australia as many times as you want for up to 12 months if you are a tourist and travelling for business purposes. This visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to three months on each visit.

The Temporary Work (short stay activity) visa is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work and participate in an event at the invitation of an Australian organisation.

Contact us today to speak to one of our Registered Migration Agents and Experienced Immigration Solicitors who can advise you on the visa that is most suitable for you.